91100 Trapani ()
SP35 per Bosco Scorace (contrada Fulgato
Valle Benuara is located in Trapani, in the district of Fulgatore, and it is a structure perfectly integrated into a typical rural environment, ideal for those who look for the authentic Sicily, its strong colors and deep flavors. The structure is made up of seven nice rooms decorated in classic style, with balconies and / or windows overlooking the countryside and Erice. There is also a smallrestaurant exclusively for our guests, a large swimmingpool in the middle of the green, a play area for children and much more ...
The structure is located in the middle of agricultural valley surrounded by orchards, olive trees, by our homegrown vegetables ,and by high-quality vineyards.STRUCTURE
Our Holiday Farm is located in the heart of Sicilian countryside, in the province ofTrapani which, as well as the whole western Sicily , is characterized by intense colors and shades very similar to Tuscan countryside and to the hills of Chianti. Our Holiday Farm is also blessed with the sea breeze (which comes from the nearby beaches of Erice, Trapani and San Vito Lo Capo) and with the echoes of distant and mysterious stories and myths, such as those coming from nearby Segesta, the ancient political capital of the Elimian people.
A stay at Valle Benuara is a dip in the heart of Sicily, between the flavors and beauties of Trapani, the history and horizons of Erice, the suggestions and the landscapes of San Vito lo Capo
Hospitality and rates
The building is made of two floors. At the ground floor there are some rooms, the reception, the restaurant and other common areas. At the first floor there are the other bedrooms, including a large "family suite" with two separate bedrooms and a comfortable terrace with views over the countryside and Erice. The rooms are equipped with:
- king size bed (with possibility of extra beds, up to four people);
- bathroom with shower;
- window or a balcony with views of the countryside (in some rooms even on Erice);
- TV and independent air conditioning system;
- disabled access.
Prices are in EURO and are per room (not per person). The price includes the breakfast service
(november - april)
|€ 35,00||€ 45 – 50||€ 60 - 65||€ 70 - 75|
(1 may - 14 july & 16 september - 31 october)
|€ 40,00||€ 60 - 65||€ 75 - 80||€ 85 - 90|
|High season |
(15 july -4 august & 26 august -15 september
|€ 45,00||€ 75 - 80||€ 95 - 100||€ 105 - 110|
|n.a.||€ 95 - 100||€ 110 - 115||€ 120 - 125|
* Closed from 05th November 2012 to 17th March 2013
Services and equipment in the room
- TV and independent air conditioning;
- window / balcony (overlooking the surrounding countryside or Erice)
- linen and towels included in the price;
- Italian breakfast;
- initial and final cleaning;
- disabled access;
- free internet wi-fi (from spring 2013)
Shared services and on-demand
- swimming pool with separate pool for children;
- bar and restaurant;
- Half board (reservation required - dinner only - available from April 1, 2013) for only € 20.00 per persone per day (drinks and coffee included, à la carte menu for children);
- playground and open spaces;
- bike and mountain bike rental;
- guided tours of the farm (farm, vineyard, olive trees, artificial lake, etc..)
- Pets allowed (not in the room, but outside and in the garden);
- cot on request (fee, € 10.00 per night);
- transfer service from / to airport (Trapani and Palermo);
- Partner car hire with take/delivery also at the airport;
- guided tours to tourist attractions and archaeological sites (Segesta, San Vito, Erice, etc..).
General conditions and reductions
- Check-in: low / mid season from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. - high / peak season from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 7.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. (on request for different needs);
- Check-out: until 10.00 (on request for different needs);
- Children aged between 4 and 10 years: € 10.00 per bed, per night;
- children under 3 years stay free of charge;
- long stays: there are discounts on total reservation (case-by-case basis according to the period and type of accommodation required);
- Minimum stay required: 3 nights in peak season, 2 nights at Easter and other holidays;
- Easter, Christmas and other festivity: the management reserves the right to apply the high season rates.
- Low season discount of € 5.00 (on daily rate)
- Mid season: discount of € 9.00 ( on daily rate)
- Policy: Rates are subject to limitations - to confirm the reservation it is necessary to make the full payment at time of booking (by bank transfer or credit card) - in case of cancellation and / or no show there is no refund
- Low season discount of € 3.00 ( on daily rate)
- Mid season: discount of € 6.00 ( on daily rate)
- Policy: Rates are subject to limitations - for confirmation it is necessary to pay a deposit (30% of the total cost) at the time of booking (by bank transfer or credit card) - in case of cancellation within 48 hours before the check in date there wiil be the full repayment of the advance payment, otherwise the fee paid will be retained.
NB: special rates apply to the discretion of management
Among the services included in the price there are towels and bed linen, Italian breakfast, and final cleaning. Among the common and on-demand services there are:
- solarium and swimming pool with separate children's pool;
- bar and restaurant (open for breakfast and dinner);
- playground facilities and open spaces;
- rental bikes and mountain bikes;
- guided tours of the farm (farm, vineyard, olive trees, artificial lake, etc.).
- cot (additional cost € 10.00 per night);
- internal car parking;
- Half board (dinner only) € 20.00 (including water and coffee, à la carte menu for children) - Lunch available on Sunday;
- transfer service from / to airport (Trapani and Palermo);
- Partner car hire agency, with take / delivery also at the airport;
- guided tours to the most important tourist and archaeological attractions (Segesta, San Vito, Erice, etc..)
- Internet Point.
Where we are
Valle Benuara is located in the heart of Sicilian countryside, in Fulgatore, a small town close to Trapani. This is an exceptional place thanks the closeness of the sea (the north-west coast of Trapani) and to the mount Erice.
Valle Benuara is just a few minutes away from airports, railway stations, historic towns and seaside destinations. Trapani with its port from which to embark on a mini-cruise to Egadi Islands, and its old town centre rich in monuments and restaurants, is about 20 minutes by car. The same time it takes to reach the airport of Trapani, and a little more than thirty minutes to reach the airport of Palermo
It takes only a few minutes by car or at least an hour, to reach all major tourist destinations in western Sicily, like the archaeological park of Segesta, famous for the Temple and the Theatre, which is less than 10 km and can be reached in 10 minutes.
Other tourist destinations
- Nature Reserve of Saltpans of Trapani and Paceco just 20 minutes;
- Erice, reachable in 25 minutes;
- Castellammare del Golfo, Scopello, reachable in 30 minutes;
- Zingaro Nature Reserve, 35 minutes
- Cornino and Nature Reserve of Mount Cofano can be reached in 35 minutes;
- Marsala, Mozia and the Nature Reserve of the Stagnone, reachable in 40 minutes;
- San Vito Lo Capo, 50 minutes
- Mazara del Vallo and the museum of the Satyr, reachable in 60 minutes;
- Palermo historic center, reachable in 60 minutes;
- Archaeological Park of Selinunte and Cusa Caves, reachable in 70 minutes.
How to reach us
Valle Benuara is less than a mile from the Highway of the Trapani-Palermo. Click on the following link you can view the best route to reach us:
Our correct address is: SP35 for Bosco Scorace (via Benuara), district of Fulgatore - 91100 TRAPANI